WHAT SERVICES WE PROVIDE
• Freight Allowance: All product is shipped F.O.B. point of shipment.
• Fiber Optic Cable. Please call for inquiry.
• Communication cable (Data-com cable, low voltage electronic cable). Freight prepaid on $2,500 or more per single purchase order /
release. Scheduled or split shipments will be prepaid only if each shipment fits the above criteria.
• No allowance will be made for pick-ups at F.O.B. point of origin.
• Wavenet reserves the right to ship via its regular common carriers on prepaid shipments. The Distributor must pay freight expenses
for selection of special freight carriers.
• Alaska, Canada, Hawaii, Mexico and Puerto Rico shipments are F.O.B. shipping point per policy only within the Continental United
States to port of exit. Freight will be prepaid or collect if requested at order entry, to final destination.
The following are non-cancelable (customer to be notified)
• Custom constructions, non-stock colors or orders requiring special handling (i.e. modifications to standard put-ups)
• Products or items cut-to-length.
• Special products that will be identified prior to order acceptance.
Distributors may return current, standard catalog items as follows:
• Products must have been purchased within the past ninety (90) days and must be accompanied with a copy of the invoice.
• All returns, are subject to inspection, and must be accompanied by a valid Return Authorization only good for thirty (30) days from
date of issue. Returns without proper documentation will be rejected and returned to the customer at their expense.
• Credit against purchases will be issued within forty-five (45) days after Wavenet receives the material and product
inspection is confirmed.
• Returns are subject to a minimum 15% restocking charge.
• It is the Distributor’s or his customer’s responsibility to inspect and report any shipment of incorrect items within 24
hours of receipt of material.
• Incorrect material must be returned in its original form and will not be accepted if the customer has cut the product or has installed
the cable or insulation.
• Wavenet will not allow returns on non-catalog items, discontinued products, special colors or constructions, cut-to-length cables, or
excessively large quantities of products.
• All returns are subject to credit only if received by Wavenet in saleable condition.
• All payments must be made in U.S. Dollars: International customers may arrange payment by irrevocable Letter of Credit or Wire
Transfer of Funds against Pro forma invoices. Customers are responsible for all insurance, fees, freight, duty and custom costs.
• Net 30 End of Month. Longer terms available subject to credit approval.
• A 1 ½ % service charge will be applied on all invoices over forty-five (45) days.